Silicone cupping is exploding in popularity, whether it’s for sports massage or cosmetic treatments. Prominent celebrities and athletes have been showing off their cupping marks, and cupping classes and workshops are popping up all over North America. Practitioners are pioneering new techniques and integrating cupping into established therapeutic traditions, such as lymphatic drainage.
How to explain this popularity? It’s simple: cupping really works.
By pulling the muscle up, cups create a vacuum that is then filled with blood; this rush provides intense relief from muscle tensions, but also helps stimulate tissue regeneration. These functions mean that cups are equally useful for preventing soreness after a work-out as they are for getting rid of dark circles under your eyes.
Though based on traditional Chinese glass cups, silicone cupping can also be used for a variety of treatments that would be simply impossible with cups made out of less flexible materials. One example is massage cupping: since silicone can hug the contours of your body, it allows the cups to glide across the skin. Massage therapists have made great use of this technique!The effects of Cupping therapy:
1. A relaxing, soothing and healing effect on the fascial network.
2. Removal of blockages in the body.
3. Fast disposal of waste and moisture (lymphatic drainage).
4. Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
5. Improved elasticity and firmness of the skin (for example, in case of cellulite).
6. Improvement of scar tissue, skin adhesions and wrinkles.
4pcs/set, Each size 1 pc
Size 1: D/H: 1.5 x 5 cm
Size 2: D/H: 3.8 x 8 cm
Size 3: D/H: 5.5 x 5.5 cm
Size 4: D/H: 7 x 8 cm